Virtual care. Time invested. Smart solutions.
There is now reimbursement for that.
New CMS codes for 2019 allow for reimbursement to clinicians for the time they invest with patients between clinical visits as well as for initial equipment set-up and patient education. [i] Additionally, changes in Medicare Advantage plans could provide other reimbursement opportunities in 2020, allowing for the expansion of remote patient monitoring services for members.
Now is a good time to consider adding a remote patient monitoring (RPM) program to your practice.
With a MobileHelp RPM program, you can:
- Continue to deliver high-quality care to your patients, more conveniently
- Strengthen your clinician-patient relationships and improve patient retention
- Manage patients with chronic conditions
- Easily access patient data for informed decisions and timely intervention
- Deliver exactly what the patient needs with flexible application options
- Help prevent clinician/team burnout by prioritizing patients and your time
- Lower costs, increase efficiency, improve quality
- Improve patient engagement and compliance
- Provide greater peace of mind to your patients and their loved ones
- EHR integration available upon request
- Optional EHR integration
MobileHelp® has been in the business of delivering emergency response technology for more than 10 years. We have comprehensive solutions to enhance your model of care with virtual solutions. And, we take the time to understand you and your patient’s needs to create flexible and scalable programs for your business. So, whether you are trying to reduce readmissions, improve outcomes, streamline logistics or reduce costs, we have a solution for you. And, we offer affordable lease models, logistics, contact center services and private pay options.
To start a conversation about MobileHelp Healthcare solutions, please fill out our form and we will contact you.
By submitting this form, you agree to give your electronically signed prior express written consent and authorization to be contacted by or on behalf of MobileHelp on your wireless and/or other phone numbers you provided above, including by SMS/texts, autodialed, pre-recorded and/or artificial voice calls, for the marketing of MobileHelp goods or services even if you are on the federal, any state’s and/or MobileHelp Do-Not-Call registry or list and for all other purposes. You understand that your consent is not required to purchase MobileHelp goods or services.