MobileHelp® offers best-in-class mobile Personal Emergency Response Systems (mPERS) with automatic fall detection. Our partner program is committed to providing the most comprehensive emergency alert solution in conjunction with non-medical home care organizations and fall prevention programs.
When you refer MobileHelp medical alert systems to your clients, you can rest assured that you are offering the most comprehensive system on the market. For those moments when you cannot be there to assist, help is just a button press away when your client is alone and needs help. With generous referral compensation and support – benefits include:
Key User Benefits:
- Help at the Touch of a ButtonTM
- 24/7 US-based emergency monitoring
- DUO System – GPS mobile system for help at home and away from home*
- Traditional Classic System for help in and around the home
- Optional Fall Button(TM) automatic fall detection pendant*
- FDA Registered Medical Device Manufacturer
- No Contracts
- No Equipment to Buy*
- FREE Shipping
- 30-day risk free trial
- Cellular based – no landline required
- Easy installation – just plug it in!
Key Partner Benefits:
- Increase revenue per client
- Simple on-boarding process
- Complimentary to your existing senior services
- Helps extend customer relationships
- Training support
- Simplified ordering process
- Full end-user customer support, tech support, direct to consumer order fulfillment and billing services
MobileHelp offers partner benefits to independent/senior living communities. By offering MobileHelp to your residents, you will be referring the most comprehensive medical alert system available. By adding another layer of oversight for your residents, you will be providing added services that set your community apart from the others. Users can summon help at the push of a button at home and away from home. Getting help quickly in an emergency is important to positive outcomes. Residents and their families will have peace of mind and all can enjoy extending the resident’s independence.
*Service availabilty and access/coverage on the AT&T network is not available everywhere and at all times. Fall Button™ does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. Fall Button™ is not intended to replace a caregiver for users dealing with serious health issues. Equipment is included at no cost while actively subscribing to the service plan.