The MobileHelp Touch system offers advanced Personal Emergency Response features, which include the following:
- Emergency Response: Help is just a button press away – 24/7/365 emergency monitoring. Our trained, US-based emergency response operators will know who you are and dispatch appropriate help.
- Fall Button™/Activity tracking: The optional MobileHelp Fall Button automatically detects falls*, and also allows users to track activity levels on a daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly basis.
- Flexible Configuration: This flexible platform can be configured with added features or presented as a basic offering for patients who prefer a simplified user experience.
- Virtual Video Visits: Giving patients and healthcare providers the capability to interact by video is a key component of the tablet’s telehealth aspects. Patients can also use this function to connect with loved ones and other caregivers.
- Medication reminders: Allows customers along with their authorized caregivers or family members to manage their medications, with the capability to add new prescription information, set and change medication schedules, and push out a medication reminder alert.
- Messaging: The tablet features an easy-to-use messaging interface, so users can connect with loves ones by SMS or e-mail using one simple streamlined application.
- Educational resources: Providing access to information, from disease-specific resources to broad-scale nutritional and exercise materials, the tablet allows consumers to acquire personal libraries relevant to their own health and wellness.