MobileHelp Healthcare offers the latest advancements in health monitoring and emergency response solutions to improve outcomes, reduce costs and streamline logistics. Offering a unique combined platform with Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) integrated in the same base station to offer a simplified end-user experience and reduced effort and cost for your organization.
MobileHelp Touch blends the safety benefits of a traditional emergency response system with the added personal and professional healthcare benefits of RPM technology and video conferencing.
The MobileHelp Touch system gives both providers and patients a new suite of benefits, which include the following:
- RPM Program Support: MobileHelp has built an ecosystem of services that support RPM programs of all sizes – from small clinical settings to large-scale health networks. Clinical oversight, patient triage, reporting, inventory management and door-to-door shipping logistics are available to support healthcare organizations as they implement or expand RPM programs;
- Remote Patient Monitoring: Tracking vitals remotely using reliable wireless health monitoring devices (blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, weight scale and glucose monitoring device);
- Virtual Video Visits: Giving patients and healthcare providers the capability to interact by video is a key component of the tablet’s telehealth aspects. Patients can also use this function to connect with loved ones and other caregivers;
- Medication reminders: Allows customers along with their authorized caregivers or family members to manage their medications, with the capability to add new prescription information, set and change medication schedules, and push out a medication reminder alert;
- Emergency Response: Help is just a button press away – 24/7/365 emergency monitoring. Our trained, US-based emergency response operators will know who your are and dispatch appropriate help.
- Fall Button™/Activity tracking: The optional MobileHelp Fall Button automatically detects falls*, and also allows users to track activity levels on a daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly Tracking activity levels side-by-side with vital signs such as weight and blood pressure allows consumers to truly monitor the health-related benefits of increased activity levels;
- Messaging: The tablet features an easy-to-use messaging interface, so users can connect with loves ones by SMS or e-mail using one simple streamlined application; and
- Educational resources: Providing access to information, from disease-specific resources to broad-scale nutritional and exercise materials, the tablet allows consumers to acquire personal libraries relevant to their own health and wellness
*Service availability and access/coverage on the cellular network is not available everywhere and at all times. Fall Button™ does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. Fall Button™ is not intended to replace a caregiver for users dealing with serious health issues. MobileHelp® is a registered trademark of MobileHelp®. Patented technology. MobileHelp® is an FDA registered Medical Device Manufacturer.